We have ten home groups meeting at present - mostly evening groups and one morning group. Three of the groups cater for families with young kids. The others are slightly less chaotic! We believe that home groups are the ideal context for growth as followers of Christ. Wonderful though it is to meet on Sundays, it is in the home group setting that we are able:
- to ask questions and share life in an accepting and non-threatening environment
- to strengthen relationships and develop a real sense of belonging and family
- to spend time together socially - really helpful if you are new to the area and battling to meet people
- be supported and cared for in times of crisis
- explore our callings and uncover and develop the gifts that God has given us Contact the office for more details - or see the weekly notices.